From Wikipedia, the không tính phí encyclopedia
Bạn đang xem: saga of tanya the evil
|The Saga of Tanya the Evil|
First light novel volume cover featuring Tanya von Degurechaff
|Written by||Carlo Zen|
|Original run||2010 – 2017|
|Written by||Carlo Zen|
|Illustrated by||Shinobu Shinotsuki|
|Original run||October 31, 2013 – present|
|Volumes||13 (List of volumes)|
|Written by||Carlo Zen|
|Illustrated by||Chika Tōjō|
|Published by||Kadokawa Shoten|
|Original run||April 26, 2016 – present|
|Volumes||27 (List of volumes)|
|Anime television series|
|Saga of Tanya the Evil|
|Directed by||Yutaka Uemura|
|Written by||Kenta Ihara|
|Music by||Shūji Katayama|
|Licensed by||Crunchyroll[a] |
|Original network||AT-X, Tokyo MX, SUN, KBS, TVA, BS11|
|Original run||January 6, 2017 – March 31, 2017|
|Episodes||12 (List of episodes)|
The Saga of Tanya the Evil, known in nhật bản as Yōjo Senki (幼女戦記, lit. "The Military Chronicles of a Little Girl"), is a Japanese light novel series written by Carlo Zen and illustrated by Shinobu Shinotsuki. It began serialization online in 2010, on the user-generated novel publishing trang web Arcadia. Enterbrain acquired the series in October 2013 and has published thirteen volumes by August 2023. A manga adaptation with art by Chika Tōjō began serialization in Kadokawa Shoten's Comp Ace magazine from April năm 2016.
The series focuses on a salaryman whose reincarnation as the titular character living in an alternate version of World War I leaves her đồ sộ be trapped in an endless cycle of reincarnation. Willing đồ sộ avoid being killed whilst dying of natural causes, Tanya must take it upon herself đồ sộ don a bloodthirsty, sadist ego in hopes of joining the ranks of the Empire’s Mage Corps as part of her plan đồ sộ become a seemingly indestructible foe.
An anime television series adaptation by NUT was broadcast on Japanese television from January đồ sộ March 2017, and was licensed by Funimation, Crunchyroll and Medialink. Saga of Tanya the Evil: The Movie, a theatrical film taking place after the events of the anime series, was released in nhật bản in February 2019. A second season has been announced.
Xem thêm: mùa mưa tháng mấy
In 2013 of modern-era Tokyo, an unnamed atheist Japanese salaryman, in the moment of being murdered by a disgruntled subordinate whom he had fired due đồ sộ poor performance at work, is confronted by an entity that declares itself đồ sộ be God who condemns the salaryman for not having 'faith'. The salaryman disbelieves in its existence, criticises its various statements from his perspective as an atheist and mockingly terms it as 'Being X'. The entity decides đồ sộ reincarnate the salaryman into a world where he would face sufficiently difficult circumstances đồ sộ turn đồ sộ Being X for help.
The salaryman is reborn as Tanya Degurechaff, an orphaned girl in an alternate universe's equivalent of Imperial Germany, known as the Empire, in which World War I has been delayed until the 1920s and where magic has been incorporated into the military. According đồ sộ Being X, if Tanya either does not die a natural death or refuses đồ sộ have faith in it, her soul will leave the cycle of reincarnation and will be sent đồ sộ hell for the countless sins that Tanya has committed in her previous life. In tìm kiếm for an escape, Tanya decides đồ sộ join the Empire's Mage Corps and fight in the war, hoping đồ sộ reach a high enough rank as fast as possible đồ sộ remain far from the battlefield, and in this way avoid the risk of being killed. Even if she's now forced đồ sộ speak with a young girl's lips, Tanya soon turns into a ruthless soldier who prioritizes efficiency and her own career over anything else, even the lives of those beneath her, especially those that get on her bad side.
- Tanya Degurechaff (later Tanya von Degurechaff) (ターニャ・フォン・デグレチャフ, Tānya Degurechafu (Tānya fon Degurechafu))
- Voiced by: Aoi Yūki (Tanya), Kōsuke Toriumi (salaryman) (Japanese); Monica Rial (Tanya), Josh Grelle (salaryman) (English)
- Tanya is a young blonde, blue-eyed girl who is the reincarnation of a cold-hearted, atheistic, and social-darwinistic Japanese salaryman (briefly voiced by Kōsuke Toriumi in Japanese, and Josh Grelle in English). She is a mage with magical powers that enable her đồ sộ fly and fire explosive bullets from guns. Compared đồ sộ others, Tanya has a high latent magical ability and is the only one capable of using an experimental Type-95 operation orb due đồ sộ Being X's interference. She controls a battalion of elite mages whose main purpose is đồ sộ overwhelm enemy forces while also remaining highly mobile and relatively small. Tanya is quite ruthless and intolerant of failings in others, much the same as in her previous life, and employs several extreme punishments and training methods. After she graduated from War College as one of the Twelve Knights, she was granted the title of von. By the over of TV series her rank is major. At the over of the movie, she finally gets her dream job working with an office job in the rear for 2 months with a promotion đồ sộ lieutenant colonel, much đồ sộ her joy and triumphs against her hated enemy, Being X. But that joy was short-lived when she received a phone gọi from General Zettour, who informed her that he had put her proposal, titled "Unit Usage and Operational Maneuvers in the Current War" đồ sộ use and organized a Kampfgruppe codenamed "Salamander", which consisted of infantry, armor, and artillery, gave her command of the special army and wanted đồ sộ see her research in action by having her and the 203rd mage battalion return đồ sộ the front lines once more, much đồ sộ her shock and horror.
- Viktoriya Ivanovna "Visha" Serebryakov (Виктория Ивановна "Вища" Серебряков) (ヴィクトーリヤ・イヴァーノヴナ・セレブリャコーフ (ヴィーシャ), Vīkutōriya Ivuānovuna "Vīsha" Sereburyakōfu)
- Voiced by: Saori Hayami (Japanese); Jeannie Tirado (English)
- Viktoriya is a Second Lieutenant in the Imperial Army and serves under Tanya Degurechaff, and later becomes her adjutant. Different from other characters from the Empire, Viktoriya is a refugee from the Revolution of the Rus' Union and her family was originally a thành viên of the Rus aristocracy. Having served under Tanya during the Battle of the Rhine, Viktoriya is more familiar with Tanya's true personality, đồ sộ which she shows fear, but also respect. As a result of knowing Tanya, Viktoriya is more able đồ sộ keep up with Tanya compared đồ sộ her other soldiers. However, despite knowing Tanya's side character, Viktoriya seems đồ sộ believe that Tanya actually cares for her subordinates and her harsh treatment of them, is đồ sộ ultimately ensure their survival. In the manga, Viktoriya's "particular" point of view of Tanya's character, seems đồ sộ have started when Viktoriya, during her first true battle, is saved by Tanya at the last second, who (to hide her enjoyment in killing the enemy soldiers) quoted General Robert E. Lee, saying đồ sộ Viktoriya "It is well that war is sánh horrible, otherwise men would grow fond of it", starting the misunderstanding. Tanya is also shown đồ sộ perceive Viktoriya as identical in appearance đồ sộ their former secretary in 2013 Japan; whether or not Viktoriya is the reincarnation of Tanya's secretary has not been confirmed.
- Erich Rerugen (later von Rerugen) (エーリッヒ・フォン・レルゲン, Ērihhi Rerugen (Ērihhi fon Rerugen) / Erich von Lehrgen
- Voiced by: Shin-ichiro Miki (Japanese); J. Michael Tatum (English)
- Erich is a Lieutenant Colonel in the Imperial Army and has known Tanya since she joined the military. He has seen Tanya's true nature during her time in training, and views her as a monster in a little girl's size.
- His last name is spelled "Lergen" in English light novel translation.
- Kurt von Rudersdorf (クルト・フォン・ルーデルドルフ, Kuruto fon Rūderudorufu)
- Voiced by: Tesshō Genda (Japanese); Greg Dulcie (English)
- He is the Deputy Chief of Operations in the Imperial General Staff Office.
- Hans von Zettour (ハンス・フォン・ゼートゥーア, Hansu fon Zētūa)
- Voiced by: Hōchū Ōtsuka (Japanese); Mark Stoddard (English)
- He is the Deputy Chief of Logistics in the Imperial General Staff Office.
- Matheus Johann Weiss/Matheus Johann Weiß (ヴァイス)
- Voiced by: Daiki Hamano (Japanese); Daman Mills (English)
- Vooren Grantz (グランツ)
- Voiced by: Yūsuke Kobayashi (Japanese); Jeff Johnson (English)
- Anson Sue/Sioux (アンソン・スー, Anson Sū)
- Voiced by: Kenyuu Horiuchi (Japanese); Jarrod Greene (English)
- He is the captain of the 5th Aerial Mage Wing. He has a daughter called Mary Sue. He is later promoted đồ sộ the grade of Colonel after the death of his superior officer. In the anime, he is believed đồ sộ have been killed in battle by Tanya, during the Battle of the Orse Fjord. Later it is revealed that he actually survived and had a vision of God ("Being X") who told him đồ sộ kill the "Devil", granting him additional power. In order đồ sộ achieve his objective, he accepted đồ sộ be part of an Allied Kingdom mage special force, managing đồ sộ corner Tanya and her battalion over the sea. However, though in the over, he almost succeeds in killing Tanya, even willing đồ sộ blow himself up đồ sộ kill her, through Viktoriya's intervention, Anson failed đồ sộ kill her and eventually died in his own explosion.
- Mary Sue/Sioux (メアリー・スー, Mearī Sū)
- Voiced by: Haruka Tomatsu (Japanese); Tia Ballard (English)
- She is the only daughter of Anson Sue. After her father's death at the hands of Tanya, she becomes rather more vengeful and serious in nature. Her hatred grows when she hears the name "Devil of the Rhine," leading her đồ sộ begin đồ sộ rage and expose an uncontrollable side. Granted additional power by Being X, she becomes the counterbalance of the main protagonist of the series. In the original Web Novel, following the execution of several of her subordinates on a whim, as she perceived them as refusing đồ sộ follow her into battle, Mary Sue is ultimately the subject of a mutiny and is executed by her own supporters, realizing the truth of Tanya and Being X in her final moments. Her name is a direct reference đồ sộ the "Mary Sue" trope.
- Being X/Existence X (存在X, Sonzai Ekkusu)
- Voiced by: Hideaki Tezuka (Japanese); Bill Jenkins (English)
- An entity that claims itself đồ sộ be the Creator (創造主, Sōzōshu) or God. After a philosophical argument with a Japanese Salaryman, it reincarnates him into Tanya in hopes that he will come đồ sộ believe in God. The name "Being X" is designated by Tanya who does not believe in the existence of God. It is characterized as being frustrated with the increasing faithlessness in the modern world. Occasionally, it converses with Tanya đồ sộ taunt her or see if she has come đồ sộ believe.
The novel series is written by Carlo Zen and was initially serialized on the trang web novel hosting trang web Arcadia, before Enterbrain's acquisition. It was subsequently published as light novels with illustrations by Shinobu Shinotsuki. The first volume was released on October 31, 2013, and as of August 30, 2023, thirteen volumes have been released. A drama CD was released with the third volume. It was licensed by Yen Press.
On the 16th of November 2021, YenPress released an audiobook of the first light novel, read by the English voice actress for Tanya, Monica Rial.
A manga adaptation with art by Chika Tōjō began serialization in Kadokawa Shoten's Comp Ace magazine from April 26, năm 2016, and twenty seven volumes have been released.
An anime television series adaptation by NUT aired from January 6, 2017 đồ sộ March 31, 2017. Crunchyroll and Funimation has licensed the series in North America. The opening theme is "Jingo Jungle" by Myth & Roid and the ending theme is "Los! Los! Los!" by Aoi Yūki as Tanya Degurechaff. A chibi parody short OVA produced by Studio Puyukai entitled Youjo Shenki premiered in January 2017. On June 19, 2021, a second season was announced. The main cast and staff are returning đồ sộ reprise their roles.
A comedy crossover anime, Isekai Quartet featured characters from The Saga of Tanya the Evil in a Chibi style, much lượt thích the OVA. It also featured characters from the light novel series KonoSuba, Overlord and Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another World, all published by Kadokawa Corporation. The anime series began airing on April 9, 2019.
An anime film based on the franchise was announced in January 2018. The film saw a number of the staff and cast of the television series reprise their roles, and was a direct sequel đồ sộ the series. The film premiered on February 8, 2019. The film received a limited U.S. theater release on May 16, 2019, by Crunchyroll. Crunchyroll and Anime Limited screened the film at MCM London Comic Con on May 26, 2019. Crunchyroll also screened the film at Supanova Expo in Sydney and Perth in nước Australia on June 23 and June 30, 2019, respectively.
As of April 2018, the light novels and manga had a combined 3 million copies in print.
Writing for the Anime News Network, Nick Creamer says Saga of Tanya the Evil is differentiated from the majority of isekai anime that have heroic otaku or everyday young men as their protagonists by having Tanya be evil. Creamer explicitly says "Tanya's crimes are our crimes", indicting the capitalist system that produced her past self as a ruthless salaryman, and the consequences thereof for her new self.
Xem thêm: mck sinh năm bao nhiêu
- ^ ダークファンタジー特集. Archived from the original on November trăng tròn, 2022. Retrieved November trăng tròn, 2022.
- ^ Martin, Theron (January 13, 2018). "The Saga of Tanya the Evil Novel 1 - Review". Anime News Network. Retrieved November trăng tròn, 2022.
- ^ Hodgkins, Crystalyn (December 29, 2016). "Yōjo Senki TV Ad Previews MYTH&ROID's Opening Theme". Anime News Network. Retrieved May 7, 2019.
- ^ "Crunchyroll Announces Winter 2017 Anime Lineup". Crunchyroll. January trăng tròn, 2017. Retrieved April 17, 2017.
- ^ "Yōjo Senki TV Anime Premieres in January, Casts Aoi Yūki in Lead Role (Updated)". Anime News Network. November 11, 2016. Retrieved November 29, 2020.
- ^ a b c d e "Funimation Reveals English Dub Cast For Saga of Tanya the Evil Anime". Anime News Network. January 22, 2017. Retrieved January 22, 2017.
- ^ a b c d e f "Yōjo Senki: Saga of Tanya the Evil Anime's Staff, More of Cast Revealed". Anime News Network. November 24, 2016. Retrieved November 25, 2016.
- ^ "幼女戦記". dic.nicovideo.jp (in Japanese). Retrieved November 14, 2016.
- ^ "『幼女戦記』第3巻の帯に五十嵐裕美さん、後藤ヒロキさん、石塚運昇さん、金元寿子さんが出演するサウンドドラマのURLが記載！". Animate Times (in Japanese). Retrieved November 14, 2016.
- ^ "Yen Press Licenses Saga of Tanya the Evil, Acca 13, One Week Friends, A Polar Bear in Love, More". Anime News Network. April 15, 2017. Retrieved April 19, 2021.
- ^ 幼女戦記 (1) (角川コミックス・エース) (in Japanese). Amazon.co.jp. ASIN 4041051258.
- ^ 幼女戦記２７ (in Japanese). Kadokawa. Retrieved March 25, 2023.
- ^ "Yōjo Senki Light Novel Series Gets TV Anime". Anime News Network. January 28, 2016. Retrieved January 28, 2016.
- ^ "Yōjo Senki TV Anime's Teaser Video Previews 'Monster' Protagonist". Anime News Network. September 30, 2016. Retrieved September 30, 2016.
- ^ "Yōjo Senki TV Anime Reveals Key Visual, 2 New Character Designs". Anime News Network. October 31, 2016. Retrieved November 29, 2020.
- ^ "Crunchyroll, Funimation đồ sộ Stream Saga of Tanya the Evil, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Hand Shakers, More". Anime News Network. January 3, 2017. Retrieved January 7, 2021.
- ^ "Saga of Tanya the Evil TV Anime Gets 2nd Season". Anime News Network. June 19, 2021. Retrieved June 19, 2021.
- ^ a b "Saga of Tanya the Evil Light Novels Get Anime Film". Anime News Network. January 6, 2018. Retrieved February 18, 2018.
- ^ "Saga of Tanya the Evil Film Will Be A New Sequel đồ sộ TV Anime". Anime News Network. January 7, 2018. Retrieved February 18, 2018.
- ^ Ressler, Karen (October 9, 2018). "Saga of Tanya the Evil Sequel Film Reveals 2nd Key Visual, February 8 Premiere". Anime News Network. Retrieved October 9, 2018.
- ^ "Crunchyroll Brings Saga of Tanya the Evil (Youjo Senki) Anime Movie To U.S. Theaters". Gojinshi. 2019-04-13. Retrieved 2019-04-13.
- ^ Graves, Jeremy (May trăng tròn, 2019). "UK Premiere of Saga of Tanya the Evil: The Movie at MCM London". Anime Limited. Retrieved June 16, 2019.
- ^ "Saga of Tanya the Evil: The Movie". Supanova Expo. Retrieved June 16, 2019.
- ^ Hodgkins, Crystalyn (May 7, 2018). "Roundup of Newly Revealed Print Counts for Manga, Light Novel Series (March - May 2018)". Anime News Network. Retrieved May 18, 2018.
- ^ "Review: Saga of Tanya the Evil". Anime News Network. Retrieved 2020-07-27.
- Official website (in Japanese)
- Original trang web novel (in Japanese)
- The Saga of Tanya the Evil (light novel) at Anime News Network's encyclopedia