From Wikipedia, the không lấy phí encyclopedia
|Founded||2012; 11 years ago|
Bạn đang xem: plt
Number of locations
Los Angeles, California, US
|Parent||Boohoo Group plc|
PrettyLittleThing is a UK-based fast-fashion retailer, aimed at 16–41-year-old women. The company is owned by Boohoo Group and operates in the UK, Ireland, nước Australia, US, France, Middle East and North Africa. The brand's main headquarters are in Manchester, with offices in London, Paris and Los Angeles.
PrettyLittleThing was co-founded in 2012 by Umar Kamani and his brother Adam Kamani. It started with an accessory only brand with limited products on the site. Since then the company has expanded and now operates internationally, including the US, Irish, Australian, Middle East, French and Canadian markets. The company sells Womenswear, footwear, accessories and beauty products. Celebrities including Miley Cyrus, Michelle Keegan, Rita Ora, Jessie J and Nicki Minaj were seen wearing their products. In February 2017, the company reported sales of £47.7m. In September năm ngoái, it launched its mobile application in the UK market.
In năm 2016, the brand partnered with ASOS and Lipsy on their trang web, as well as through the retailer Next. PrettyLittleThing was owned by the Kamani brothers until January 2017, before being acquired by their father Mahmud Kamani's company Boohoo. It acquired 66% stake in the PrettyLittleThing. In June 2017, PrettyLittleThing launched a range, PLT Girl for young girls aged 5–12. In November 2017, the firm drew press attention when it was named one of the top three fastest growing fashion companies by Hitwise.
In February 2019, the brand opened their LA office on Melrose Avenue.
In 2020 Boohoo acquired the remainder of PrettyLittleThing. In March 2020, the brand opened their Paris showroom with a collaboration with the French YouTuber Sananas.
Xem thêm: soạn ngữ văn 10 cánh diều
In June 2020, PrettyLittleThing launched their Middle Eastern trang web.
In October and November năm ngoái, PrettyLittleThing launched collections with reality actress Lucy Mecklenburgh. They collaborated with American reality television personality Kylie Jenner, who hosted a launch các buổi tiệc nhỏ in Los Angeles.
In October năm 2016, PrettyLittleThing launched their các buổi tiệc nhỏ wear collection with Sofia Richie. They signed LA influencer Chantel Jeffries as their brand ambassador. In August 2017, the online retailer launched a collection with American personality Olivia Culpo. In October 2017, PrettyLittleThing launched a collection with American reality television personality and businesswoman Kourtney Kardashian. In May 2018, the brand announced a collaboration with streetwear label Karl Kani with a collection fronted by Teyana Taylor. In June 2018, the brand launched a collaboration with British television and radio presenter Maya Jama In September 2018, PrettyLittleThing teamed up with American model Ashley Graham vĩ đại launch a collection for sizes 6–28. In November 2018, the brand launched a collection with Hailey Baldwin as the face of their Christmas chiến dịch.
In February 2019, the brand launched a second collection with American model Ashley Graham.
In June 2019, PrettyLittleThing launched a summer collaboration with American singer, songwriter, record producer Ashanti. 2019 also saw the brand launch second collections with Maya Jama and Karl Kani. In September 2019 PrettyLittleThing launched a collaboration with UK Love Island star Molly-Mae Hague. PrettyLittleThing hosted their first catwalk in Thành Phố New York Fashion Week, releasing their collaboration with Saweetie. In November 2019, they launched a collection with British girl group Little Mix.
PrettyLittleThing launched a collection in June 2020 with proceeds donated vĩ đại The Solutions Not Punishment Collaborative (SNaP Co), a Black trans-led organisation aimed at transforming material realities for Black transgender people. June 2020 also saw the launch of a second collaboration with Saweetie, with all proceeds going vĩ đại Black Lives Matter. In September 2020 PrettyLittleThing launched their second collaboration with UK Love Island star Molly-Mae Hague. October 2020 saw the brand team up and collaborate with entrepreneur Jordyn Woods.
In November 2020, PrettyLittleThing released their collaboration with Lil Kim. November also saw the brand launch their homeware collection with PLT trang chủ. In December 2020, Teyana Taylor was announced as Creative Director.
January 2021, saw the launch of PrettyLittleThing x Teyana Taylor.
In August 2021, they announced Molly-Mae Hague as their new Creative Director.
In 2022, PrettyLittleThing launched its marketplace which allows customers vĩ đại re-sell their old clothes.
On November 26, 2021, PrettyLittleThing launched 'Pink Friday' (which was a play on Black Friday), where the fast-fashion brand discounted merchandise up vĩ đại 100% off. This sale caused a controversy with many sustainable shoppers and activists, who pointed out the poor wages of workers and large amounts of waste that PrettyLittleThing contributes vĩ đại landfills in Africa. This resulted in the critics who questioned the brand's actions over social truyền thông media being blocked by Umar Kamani.
- ^ "Annual Report 2020" (PDF). Retrieved 22 June 2020.
- ^ Wood, Zoe (14 December 2016). "Boohoo spends £3.3m on cofounder's sons' company". The Guardian. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- ^ "Boohoo snaps up PrettyLittleThing fashion brand". Financial Times. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- ^ "Boohoo acquires PrettyLittleThing for £3.3m". Drapers. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- ^ "Kourtney Kardashian and PrettyLittleThing get together vĩ đại celebrate collection". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- ^ Stevens, Ben (29 June 2017). "PrettyLittleThing crowned fastest growing online fashion retailer - Retail Gazette - retail news". Retail Gazette. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- ^ "Who owns the high street: the Kamani family and Carol Kane". Drapers. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- ^ Bourne, Dianne (30 April 2015). "Umar Kamani on making Pretty Little Thing the next big thing". Manchester Evening News. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- ^ Hendriksz, Vivian. "PrettyLittleThing is the fastest growing global consumer brand by tìm kiếm interest". Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- ^ "Fashion retailers top list of fastest growing brands in 2017". The Telegraph. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- ^ "Boohoo.com founder's son racks up sales of £30m with online fashion venture PrettyLittleThing". Retail Week. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- ^ Wood, Zoe (20 December 2016). "Young, quick and very hip: Missguided and PrettyLittleThing hit the big time". The Guardian. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- ^ Stevens, Ben (14 December 2016). "Boohoo acquires Pretty Little Thing in £3.3 million giảm giá - Retail Gazette". Retail Gazette. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- ^ Lillington, Georgie. "PrettyLittleThing launches childrenswear". Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- ^ "PrettyLittleThing tops global brand survey, beating Gucci, Louis Vuitton - Internet Retailing". Internet Retailing. 6 December 2017. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- ^ "First look: PrettyLittleThing opens LA office". Drapers Online. July 2020.
- ^ "Boohoo stitches up ownership of PrettyLittleThing for £324m". The Financial Times. July 2020.
- ^ "PrettyLittleThing keen vĩ đại make its flamboyant fashion an international hit". Fashion Network. July 2020.
- ^ "Canon! Sananas collaborates with PrettyLittleThing". Aufeminin. November 2020.
- ^ "UK-based retailer PrettyLittleThing launches Middle East website". Arab News. 6 December 2017.
- ^ "Lucy Mecklenburgh - Red Carpet Fashion Awards". Red Carpet Fashion Awards. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- ^ Begum, Shelina (30 June 2017). "PrettyLittleThing, the Manchester brand supported by Kylie Jenner and Sofia Ritchie, is ranked fastest growing online fashion company". Manchester Evening News. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- ^ Shenton, Zoe (13 April 2017). "Lucy Mecklenburgh and Kylie Jenner take over LA fashion event". Mirror. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- ^ Medina, Marcy (12 October 2016). "Sofia Richie Fronts First Celebrity Campaign for U.K. Fast-Fashion E-Tailer PrettyLittleThing". WWD. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- ^ "PrettyLittleThing Announces Chantel Jeffries as First US Brand Ambassador - VIVA GLAM MAGAZINE". vivaglammagazine.com. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- ^ "Olivia Culpo Talks Pasta, #Haters, and Her Seriously Stunning Clothing Collection". InStyle.com. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- ^ "PrettyLittleThing x Olivia Culpo Launch Party Red Carpet Roundup - Red Carpet Fashion Awards". Red Carpet Fashion Awards. 18 August 2017. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- ^ "The 6 ~Sexiest~ Looks from Kourtney Kardashian's PrettyLittleThing Fashion Collab". Cosmopolitan. 26 October 2017. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- ^ Hamanaka, Kari (26 October 2017). "PrettyLittleThing Parties With Kourtney Kardashian vĩ đại Celebrate Collection". WWD. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- ^ "'90s Streetwear Is Back In a Big Way Thanks vĩ đại PrettyLittleThing x Karl Kani". E! News. 25 May 2018.
- ^ "Our Top 5 Picks From Maya Jama's Pretty Little Thing Collaboration". HuffPost UK. 26 June 2018.
- ^ Thornhill, Emily (25 June 2018). "Introducing Maya Jama's '90s Collection For PrettyLittleThing". British Vogue.
- ^ "Ashley Graham models new inclusive collection for PrettyLittleThing". Evening Standard. 25 September 2018.
- ^ "Here's What You Missed at the PrettyLittleThing x Ashley Graham Collab Party". E! News. 27 September 2018.
- ^ Capon, Laura (25 September 2018). "Here's every single item in Ashley Graham's PrettyLittleThing collection". Cosmopolitan.
- ^ Rhue, Holly (14 November 2018). "Hailey Baldwin on Her PrettyLittleThing Campaign and Whether She'd Design Her Own Clothing Line". ELLE.
- ^ Newis-Smith, Josh (6 November 2018). "Hailey Baldwin shares her ultimate festive dressing guide and the beauty products she can't live without". Glamour UK.
- ^ Knight, Kathryn (1 November 2018). "Hailey Baldwin teams up with affordable UK brand for Christmas collection". OK! Magazine.
- ^ "Here's every single item in Ashley Graham's PrettyLittleThing collection". OK! Magazine. July 2020.
- ^ "Exclusive: Ashanti wants women vĩ đại 'embrace their bodies' with her new PLT collection". her. July 2020.
- ^ "The PrettyLittleThing x Maya Jama Part 2 collection is GORGEOUS". SHEmazing!. 29 January 2019.
- ^ "PrettyLittleThing Just Dropped a Second Collab with Karl Kani and We're Here For All the Unisex Looks". E! News. 15 January 2019.
- ^ "Molly-Mae's PrettyLittleThing collection is literally life". Heatworld. đôi mươi July 2019.
- ^ "NYFW: Saweetie Hosts Celeb-Filled Fashion Show With PrettyLittleThing". Essence. đôi mươi July 2019.
- ^ "Saweetie vĩ đại show PrettyLittleThing collection at NYFW". Fashion United. đôi mươi July 2019.
- ^ "10 Looks We're Loving from the New Little Mix PrettyLittleThing Range". E! Online. đôi mươi July 2019.
- ^ "Little Mix joined by star-studded crowd for PrettyLittleThing launch". Mirror. đôi mươi July 2019.
- ^ "Little Mix's PrettyLittleThing collection has dropped and it's perfect for các buổi tiệc nhỏ season". Heatworld. đôi mươi July 2019.
- ^ "PrettyLittleThing launch Pride collection and it's a vibe". Mirror. November 2020.
- ^ "PrettyLittleThing launch Pride collection and there's 20% off the trang web now". Mirror. November 2020.
- ^ "PrettyLittleThing And Saweetie Launch Second Collection, Proceeds Go To BLM". Essence. đôi mươi July 2019.
- ^ "Saweetie and PrettyLittleThing Just Released a Clothing Collab, 100% of Proceeds vĩ đại Black Lives Matter". Seventeen. đôi mươi July 2019.
- ^ "The PrettyLittleThing x Molly Mae collection just dropped and wowza". Heatworld. November 2020.
- ^ "The PrettyLittleThing x Molly Mae collection just dropped and wowza". OK!. November 2020.
- ^ "Make Headlines With Jordyn Woods' New PrettyLittleThing Collab". E Online. November 2020.
- ^ "Jordyn Woods Talks Her Latest PrettyLittleThing Collab". Essence. November 2020.
- ^ "Lil' Kim Debuts Her Super-Sexy PrettyLittleThing Collection, Proves She's Still a Fashion Muse". People. February 2021.
- ^ "PrettyLittleThing vĩ đại launch homeware". Drapers. February 2021.
- ^ "Teyana Taylor on Her New Role as PrettyLittleThing Creative Director: 'No One Can Put Me in a Box'". People. February 2021.
- ^ "9 Things You Need From the PrettyLittleThing x Teyana Taylor Collection vĩ đại Up Your Style Game". E Online. February 2021.
- ^ "PrettyLittleThing Marketplace app: Greenwashing or a step forward?". BBC News. 2 September 2022. Retrieved 15 December 2022.
- ^ Onibada, Ade (29 November 2021). "Activists Are Calling Out Fast Fashion Brand PrettyLittleThing For Its Cyber Monday 100% Off Promotion". BuzzFeed News. Retrieved 1 December 2021.
- Official website